Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hey there!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Badtz Maru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So it's been awhile since we've been able to post. What happened to everyone? Just wanted to say hi,there's still somebody here who looks forward to hearing from all of you,and can't wait to discuss the latest issue.
    Badtz

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Badtz Maru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops.
    for some reason I was unable to get any of the more recent messages until I posted. I thought everyone had dropped off of the planet.
    Badtz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •